In this COVID-19 era, the need for healthcare systems to become agile and change is very real, which is where technology plays a major role. From diagnosing illness at home to customized care of patients post release from hospitals and giving advice/reminders over video conferencing, are some practices that people are gradually getting used to and are now becoming the norm in the industry.
The recent notification of telemedicine guidelines and use of geo-location to follow traces, also indicates that the governments is also looking at technology as the future for healthcare. The dependence on healthcare technological solutions will keep on increasing at a pace and scale we have not seen so far, however with that comes critical vulnerabilities which we are seeing being exploited and misused, with a rise in COVID 19 related phishing, Malspams and ransomware attacks.
Through this joint Webinar with Data Security Council of India (DSCI)'s our endeavor is to emphasize the importance of investments in Cybersecurity, sharing best practices across the region and having a robust threat assessment & mitigation plan as we move towards an increasingly digital world in healthcare.
Key Discussions on :
- Update on the current cybersecurity laws and regulations across the region and India's readiness.
- Proactive measures to prepare for and safeguard against cybersecurity threat including procurement, capacity building and awareness generation.
- Trends in Cyber Security Regulations from APAC region, and Harmonization of existing guidelines
- Putting a business lens on security investment and attempt to demystify cybersecurity to top management.
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders in the MedTech industry
- CIO/CTO's of Hospitals
- Digital Health Professionals
- Government agencies
- IT Professionals & Vendors
Date: Thursday, 23 July 2020
Time: 5.30pm to 7.00pm (Singapore Time)
Login details will be shared via email with those who have registered for the event, closer to the event date.