• Be part of a collective voice focused on improving the standards of care, driving access and collaboration, and shaping the future of healthcare in Asia Pacific.
• Join regular workshops, seminars, CEO Roundtables and other networking events.
• Participate in Functional Committees and Working Groups with senior-level executives from the largest companies in the industry.
• Demonstrate your commitment to the highest standards of ethics by signing on to our industry Code of Conduct that guides ethical interactions with healthcare professionals.
• Shape industry policy across a range of topics: e.g. AHWP, IMDRF, APEC-RHSC, APEC Business Ethics, pricing & reimbursement.
• Benefit from exclusive market insights and analysis from APACMed Knowledge Partners.
• Receive timely information providing early warning about regulatory and policy developments in the region and guidance on how to deal with them.
• Participate in the annual Asia Pacific MedTech Forum, the industry's most impactful gathering of people and ideas in the region.
• Stay informed - Receive the APACMed Members-only e-Newsletter.
• Access extensive resources on our Members-only section on the website.
• Join trade missions and delegations to meet senior local government officials, regulators and policy makers.
• For SME's – Benefit from networking with your much larger industry peers. Join tailored workshops on IP protection, regulatory strategy, capital raising, commercialisation, market entry and more.
• For Associations – Co-market any of your National Association's events with APACMed. APACMed will inform all of its direct members of events organized by the National Association.
• Get special rates on registration for APACMed events, including the annual MedTech Forum conference.
• Network with senior industry executives.
• Display your organisation's logo/URL on the APACMed web site.
• Join to shape the association, the industry and the future of healthcare in Asia Pacific.
Tel: +65 6816 3180